Saturday, March 21, 2009

Goodbye L Word!




So, the L Word has finally come to a dramatic lesbian end and we'll never know what happened to psycho Jenny or if Max's waters broke all over Helena's new Persian rug. I managed to watch it just in time, before it was removed from Youtube. And I loved watching Portia on Ellen's show, it really warmed the cockles of my little heart.

So what's next for the lesbians then? I heard something about a funny farm, should be good. And I heard something about a film called "Lesbian Vampire Killers" - ooh, can't wait to see that one, I don't think. But I'm sure watch it anyway, even though the two main characters are guys and it's had shit reviews.

Because we'll watch anything and everything lesbian, or lesbian themed. Good or bad. Because with every fresh lesbian kiss on TV, a lesbian angel gets her wings, and millions of lesbians all over the world go, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh". Well, a bit more than "Ahhh" actually, right girls? ;)

Goodbye L Word. I'll miss your kisses.
xxx